Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What do you do? Here's what I do!

Let's get down to brass tacks.  This is me.  I'm Robert Maxfield


I'm a Business Development Expert focused on creating Branding, Marketing, Sales and Creative Service Strategies that drive prospects and customers to buy products and services.

I'm at the top of a network of creative and business professionals that develop and implement plans that increase market share for small and medium sized companies.

We create all the collateral, design websites, Search Engine Optimization, Social Networking, Advertising, video production, sound recording, talent searches, google analytics, research, etc.  We create website content, corporate videos, live camera productions, commercials/promotions, and any and all motion graphics that go with it.

My network consists of a Creative Services Production Co, a Telecom Co. that provides cutting edge Broadband services, a Non-Profit organization focused on Rehabilitation, an Advertising Co, a Documentary Filmmaker, and a smattering of other businesses.  The network grows weekly.  For example, I will be contacting John Cassell to discuss The Sheraton using us for all of their corporate client's video and sound recording needs.

I remain a Fee based Contractor, yet I can accept a % of sales, and ownership package.  

I'm looking for Decision Makers in all fields that need a Big Picture Marketing Guru (me), that can launch or re-launch their products and services' in such a manner as to dramatically increase their market share.   Profits!!!

I'm especially looking for Decision Makers who understand that the Visual and Aural Mediums are still the BEST mediums for affecting customers in a positive way!   I'm also looking for any companies in the Denver area that have 20+ employees.  If they are heavy into Video Uploads and Downloads, then that is  a plus.

This pretty well covers it.

b

No comments:

Post a Comment